Thursday, June 15, 2017

Alice's Misadventures in Pueblo

Alice found herself in a strange place...





Curiouser, and curiouser...

She found a knife that said "Hold Me"....

but something strange happened!
Things started looking smaller...
"Was the world looking smaller, or are my eyes just bigger?" Alice asked herself.

Then she started seeing strange sea creatures, in the middle of an alley!
She felt a shock...
Then things began to return to their original size.



I hope you enjoyed this fun little photo shoot as much as I did shooting it!  Model credit goes to Del Ray.  I have always loved the artist Margaret Keane and was inspired to put that sort of spin to these photos when I saw that my model came dressed as Alice (or rather the Halloween costume "Malice in Wonderland").  I wish I could give credit to the awesome graffiti art that you can find in Pueblo, CO.  If anyone knows who the artists are, please let me know!

No comments: